The Troy shades are especially designed for both men and women with slender face shape and are made from brown oakwood.
Protect your eyes while looking fresh-to-def.
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- CR - 39 polarized lenses
- 100% protection UV400
- Delivered in a luxury box-including microfiber cleaning cloth
- Size: 52 - 19-140
- Made of wood with a FSC certificate
- Warranty 1 year (read our terms and conditions)
- Free shipping in the Netherlands
Oaks are important in many societies. In some parts of the world, people grow coppices, or small forests, of oak trees that they harvest, or gather, as a crop. They cut down the young trees every 15 to 30 years and use the wood for fires to heat their homes and cook food. The harvested oaks, which have stored energy, or strength, down in their roots, sprout again and form many new, thin branches.